Friday, June 1, 2012

summer seeds

I've been dying to tell you all about this! Stephanie from N.E.E.T. Magazine contacted me a while ago and asked if I'd like to be a part of the June issue! I think I about died from hyperventilation and then after I had several people pinch me, I got to work on a little feature similar to my spring seeds post but for seeds that will grow perfectly well in the summer!

I'm so thankful for the opportunity! I don't think I've gushed enough about N.E.E.T. Mag, but I'll say it again -- if you're not reading it, you should be!

Head on over to N.E.E.T. Magazine to check out my feature (and other fantastic articles and inspirations)!


2 comments:

erika said...

Congratulations! Very excited for you :)

Lindsey @ Hot Polka Dot said...

Congrats on the feature! That magazine is amazing and your article looks beautiful!