Monday, July 2, 2012

happy canada day!


I hope you all had a wonderful Canada Day! We've been to the festivities in Millwoods a lot but we've gotten really tired of the crowds there. So at the last minute, we decided to see what kind of a view we could get from the park by our house and I didn't think it was half bad! I brought a blanket and we sat on a little hill and enjoyed the fireworks just as much as we would have had we been closer -- actually, we enjoyed them more without having a dozen people butted up beside us.

I can't believe it's July already. This summer is going by too quickly!

16-9

By request (wink wink Lindsey!), July's calendar is of my favourite little squidgy jelly from the Vancouver aquarium! Get your sizes here:


Also if you're looking for a printable calendar, I've posted some for July as well.

outdoors (my favourite!)

1 comment:

Lindsey @ Hot Polka Dot said...

Yay! This is my favourite calendar so far!